Dismissals & Nonprosecutions:
- Dismissal of all charges in alleged $8.3 million international real estate Ponzi scheme
- Dismissal of child abuse allegations and dismissal of NYC Administration for Child Services “indicated” finding.
- Nonprosecution of student at elite NYC prep school despite serious sexual assault allegations
- No arrest and no prosecution of client on million-dollar federal fraud allegations
- No arrest and no prosecution of client facing possible federal mortgage fraud charges
- No arrest and no prosecution of client facing possible federal child pornography charges
- No arrest and no prosecution of client facing possible firearms trafficking charges
- Investigated rape charges and persuaded District Attorney’s Office to dismiss rape complaint against client
- Negotiated and achieved full dismissal of first-degree robbery charges in New York State prosecution
- Thoroughly prepared client to testify before grand jury in weapons possession case, leading to the dismissal of the case by the grand jury
Trials And Suppression Of Evidence:
- “Not guilty” trial verdict on federal murder in aid of racketeering charge for alleged violent gang member, despite the testimony of several cooperating witnesses
- “Not guilty” trial verdict on conspiracy to distribute 50 kilos of cocaine, despite the testimony of two “cooperators”
- “Not guilty” trial verdict on first- and second-degree murder charges despite client having confessed to the crime on videotape. The client faced a potential life sentence without parole
- “Not guilty” trial verdict for client accused of assaulting his wife and threatening her with a handgun
- “Not guilty” trial verdict for a client accused of repeatedly raping his adopted daughter. The client was facing up to 25 years in prison.
- “Not guilty” trial verdict for a client accused of repeatedly stabbing her landlord. The client was facing up to 25 years in prison.
- Achieved suppression of handgun, narcotics and counterfeit currency evidence n federal conspiracy case in Southern District of New York
- Achieved suppression of handgun and ammunition evidence in a federal weapons case, leading to dismissal, in Eastern District of New York
- Achieved suppression of physical evidence in federal credit card fraud prosecution.
- “Not guilty” trial verdict for a client in federal weapons possession case
- Probation sentence for a client facing attempted murder charges in two separate cases where complainants were hospitalized due to their injuries
- Negotiated a plea to a nonviolent charge and a sentence that amounted to time served for a client facing second-degree murder charges where there was an incriminating videotape of the client and a “cooperator” identifying the client as being involved in the murder
- Noncriminal disposition in a domestic violence case for a high-profile, internationally known client and managed to keep the case out of the media
- Negotiated a favorable plea bargain for a client who faced the first New York State terrorism charges brought in Manhattan. At the beginning of the case, the client faced a potential sentence of life without parole. The client will serve less than five years in prison