When an individual is convicted of certain federal crimes, the government will typically argue that this person must forfeit any property used in the commission of the crime as well as any proceeds and/or property obtained as a result of the alleged offense. However,...
Experienced Criminal & Civil Litigation Attorneys For The Toughest Cases
Month: October 2017
- Recent Growth of Federal Criminal Cases Related to the Sports Industry
- 3 reasons to hire an American attorney to fight international extradition
- What are my options if I’m arrested abroad and facing extradition to the U.S.?
- ‘McDonnell’ decision has changed the way public corruption cases are prosecuted
- SCOTUS decision drastically impacts how criminal forfeitures are handled in federal cases