Criminal law and extraterritorial jurisdiction At first glance, one would think that allegedly criminal acts occurring outside the United States could not be subject to prosecution inside the United States. This assumption is not always true. Indeed, extraterritorial...
Experienced Criminal & Civil Litigation Attorneys For The Toughest Cases
Month: August 2017
- Recent Growth of Federal Criminal Cases Related to the Sports Industry
- 3 reasons to hire an American attorney to fight international extradition
- What are my options if I’m arrested abroad and facing extradition to the U.S.?
- ‘McDonnell’ decision has changed the way public corruption cases are prosecuted
- SCOTUS decision drastically impacts how criminal forfeitures are handled in federal cases