Even though both Congress and the new administration are loudly advocating for deregulation, health care professionals and businesses continue to face a complicated array of federal and state laws and regulations. Failure to comply with these laws can have profoundly...
Experienced Criminal & Civil Litigation Attorneys For The Toughest Cases
Month: June 2017
- Recent Growth of Federal Criminal Cases Related to the Sports Industry
- 3 reasons to hire an American attorney to fight international extradition
- What are my options if I’m arrested abroad and facing extradition to the U.S.?
- ‘McDonnell’ decision has changed the way public corruption cases are prosecuted
- SCOTUS decision drastically impacts how criminal forfeitures are handled in federal cases